Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roxas and friends

Most of the news on 358/2 is scans, and http://www.khinsider.com/ has them as mostly thumbnails for the time being. However, that's not why I finally have a new post here. It has to do with the latest blurb where Axel and Roxas are talking with Haynor, Pence, and Olette. In a way, I find it sad because, well, what happened in KH2. Roxas is with the "Forgotten Three", but has no memory of Axel. Looks like all those in Twilight Town are pretty much the same.

Axel knows them all, but they forgot about him. Roxas only remembered at a certain point. I know that no ones knows what was being said, but I'd rather not imagine what it's like to remember friends only to find that they have basically becomes enemies because they don't recognize you. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it phazed Axel much, but I guess it's just the idea. Course, I'm assuming that Axel got along with Haynor, Pence, and Olette.

http://heartstation.org/ has the newest scans in both thumbnail and normal size. One of them has Marluxia fighting alongside Roxas. How precious. Then again, in my "fanon", EVERYONE in org 13 speaks to Roxas.

Here's a team--Axel,Roxas, Luxord, Xigbar. LOL! New set of Poker Buddies. My "set" has been Xenmas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Luxord, and Marluxia. I guess that's the fun in 358/2: Group names. Trio of Terror, Four Horseman of the Asscopylypse, The Golden Trio, Triple X, etc. Yipiee! Those who can nab the Japanese version will be getting all this in May. Good for them.

As for Coded, yea, I know not to forget it, but with 358/2 being the most anticipated, it looks like everything else Kingdom Hearts is going to be overlooked for awhile.

No comments: