Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I don't want to think...

How long I've had 358/2. Almost TWO years? EEEEP! It's STILL brand new. I am so behind, it's not even funny, and I'm letting Chain of Memories stop me from playing it. GAH! It's not like I don't know what happened in COM, and I played KH2 BEFORE COM. *sigh*.

Anyway, I shall go ahead and remedy all this because I think it's about damned time I start 358/2. There's a lot of fuss about this game both good and bad, so I'll be seeing it for myself.

TO DO:

A modified TO DO list:

Character reviews/ratings(this was one of the reasons why this blog is even here!!!!!)

Play/Comment/Post about Chain of Memories: RE. Still haven't gone up against Vexen #2. For he IS THAT ONE BOSS! GRRRR!!!

More stuff about the Disney elements. I barely even mention those, and it's a HUGE part of Kingdom Hearts.

Top 10 most grating Worlds (this will combine KH1 and 2)

Finally play 358/2 some time this century. I am SLOW. Same goes for Birth By Sleep.

Some more commentary on Axel and Saix. The "Heavenly Bodies from Hell."

No comments: