Saturday, October 24, 2009

358/2

Oh dear, looks like the prices have dropped by a few dollars. Hell, if I waited a little longer, I could have gotten it for free! Lol! Not that I regret pre-ordering it since it came with a nice sleeve, but Star Ocean 2 has eaten me alive, so everything Kingdom Hearts, except for the blog itself, has been put on hold.


I always make sure to post at least once a week. I used to update EVERY DAY! Heh. Lowering the frequency worked out for the best.

There is one thing that I'd like to say: I think it would be interesting to see Sora and co. take on Gabriel from Star Ocean 2. I know that the Star Ocean series is Tri-Ace, but Square/Enix publishes the games. Sora and co. already have difficult optional bosses, but I'd love to see them tackle Gabriel with his Limiter Off. I bet he'd give Sephiroth a run for his money! Course, there's also the Iseria Queen and Gabriel Celeste. They'd be interesting fights too.

Would it happen? Probably not since Kingdom Hearts has plenty of villains as it is, but you never know. I also have a feeling that there'll be a Kingdom Hearts Dissidia sort of things too. I said that already a couple months ago, but it's something to point out again.

Axel vs. Demyx! AHAHAHAHHAAHH!

No comments: