Saturday, October 17, 2009

Vexen

Vexen fights beautifully, and it wouldn't surprise me if he were some sort of figure skater. Still, I'm one of the few who is having trouble with him. I even had difficulty in the first incarnation. I guess he's supposed to be that way to make the next scene all the more cathartic. Heh. Kind of like Battle of 1000 Heartless, but much, MUCH nastier. HEEE! I will always prefer the Skies of Memory version though because it's even harsher than in the remake! Hah!

Star Ocean 2 has eaten me now, and this game is one of the most addictive games--EVER. It makes Kingdom Hearts look like tea. So, that's one of the reasons why the latest on my gameplay for Re:Chain of Memories has been so sparse.

I have not touched 358/2 and don't intend to for quite some time. I could always play it while the PSP is charging, but I've never done well with "juggling games".

Hopefully, I'll be able to defeat 2nd Vexen shortly. The key to Chain of Memories: RE is to NOT give up.

No comments: