Thursday, March 19, 2009

From : http://heartstation.org

More info about Neverland:

"Roxas: I can’t think of any happy things…
Though if we are sprinkled with the bright powder
I think we’ll be able to fly

  • Schmee and Captain Hook are worried about the Heartless
  • Roxas encounters Tinkerbell and observes Captain Hook’s ship
  • Information on new moves Dodge Rush and Guard Counter"
Roxas can't think of any happy things? Oh wow. That reminds me of the movie "Hook" about how the grown Peter Pan had so many bad memories, he couldn't think of any good ones. I believed, and still do believe, that hearing that was one of the saddest things ever. I also find it hard to believe that Roxas would think that way given that he's the "Golden Boy" in Org 13 and had friends. Then again, he doesn't have a Heart, so maybe that's why. He still wants to fly though. That'll make some happy memories. I just loved it in Kingdom Hearts, so it's nice to see that power back.

No comments: