Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pre-order of 358/2

I know it's been announced on most of the BIG KH sites, but I won't believe it until I see it on Amazon. If I ever bother pre-ordering anything, it's at that site. I just don't quite trust other places, not even Ebay. I haven't pre-ordered anything from Gamestop in years and that was before the internet. After? Bahaha. No. It's not like I hate Gamestop, I just tend to be very picky in terms of where I pre-order.

I was supposed to start on Re:Chain of Memories today, but Super Bowl Sunday interfered(one hell of a game too). I've always been slow though, so this is nothing new no matter what reasons I give.

I saw the new the stuff on Zexion(him at Destiny Islands with Xion and Riku), I say that was before COM. I hope so. I'd hate to see HIM again. Blagh. Fans are speculating that it's during 358/2 and that what happened in COM was a "fabrication" of his. Mindgame sort of thing. I wouldn't put it past him, but I doubt it.

No comments: