Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tokyo Game Show!

Whoa! I didn't know it started today! It's from the 9th to the 12th. Oh joy!
Anyway, According to KH Insider(they're gleaning from Famitsu.com and Ign.com), 358/2 has been delayed. Gee, what a shock. As Working Designs always said, "Delay is temporary, mediocrity is forever", so I'm fine with that. Here's a couple other little tidbits I want to comment on:

1. It's no surprise that Xion is a Nobody with a "special birth". She's probably from Kairi when she was put to sleep in the first Kingdom Hearts. I'd actually be surprised if that turned out to be untrue. Her face was shown, but there's no screenshots of that yet.

2. Axel and Roxas talk and Destiny Islands. About what? I don't know.

3. According to IGN, friendship seems to be a huge thing. Gee, another shock. I wish a game would have solitude as a central theme. Given how most humans are, especially in Japan, I doubt that'll happen. Seems that Roxas ALWAYS has some sort of partner. Not a shock there either since I've always considered him to be the "Golden Boy" of the Organization and everyone gets along with him.


As for Birth By Sleep, looks like Aqua is going to be very interesting. With this one, it's wait and see. That's true with all of them though.



No comments: