Saturday, October 11, 2008

Piggybacking off KH Insider again!


http://elwi.blog15.fc2.com/ (Talks about the Trailers. It's "The Light in Chaos").

I've got two things to say about that:

1. The Axel, Roxas, Xion just nauseates me. There's doesn't have to be parallels of connections with EVERYTHING. Good grief. Isn't it obvious that it's a "connection" with Riku/Sora/Kairi or Aqua/Terra/Ven? Bah. Like I said, not everything has to be connected. In fact, not everything is. Then again, maybe it's not. She says that she wants to be with two people, but that doesn't mean it's with anyone in the Organization.

2. Oh Saix...Ahahahaahahah....

Saix: "Your worthless friendship or the extinction of Roxas."


Saix: "Which is more important to you?"



Axel looks ticked off.

OHHH! Yes. That is just delicious! I can't stand Saix, but it's no shock that he can get to Axel. 

Xion: "Don't go easy on me, Axel."

Axel: "You've gotta be kidding! Don't screw with me."

In Axel speak, that is "DON'T FUCK WITH ME! FOR I AM AXEL AND I RULE ALL!"

Given whay I've seen so far, if Roxas travels with Demyx, it would probably be in Atlanticia.






No comments: