Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KH Insider OWNS!

They found leaked trailers of TGS Birth By Sleep AND 358/2. COMPLETE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES! YAY! Now, here are my thoughts for they are important!

Birth By Sleep:

What on Earth can I say other than "WHOA!?" What is there to say? Except for those few things:

1. Yea, it's obvious that Aqua would move like a dancer. Or, rather, it didn't surprise me. Then again, nothing surprises me. Still, she moves quite well and will probably be one of the faster characters that will be more popular to use. I always favored the quicker characters in fighter games.

2. I don't blame her for not believing a word Maleficent says. Too bad she seems to be the only one who doesn't. *sigh*

3. There's more of Snow White and Cinderella. YAY! More of the classic Princesses that most people would be very familiar with.

4. Old Man Ugly is just a male Maleficent, obviously.

Now 358/2:

1. Oh BLAH! It's only the second half. KH Insider was nice enough to include the first half in script form, but it's nothing I didn't already know about.

2. Oh, Axel. Passionate as always. He'll be the show stealer, like he always was.

3. Aw, Xion has an identity crisis. Given that she's a cross between Aqua and Kairi, who can blame her?

4. The Gameplay looks like a big free for all. Should be interesting.

Here's the link to the two videos. They both look like great games!

2009 is going to be an interesting gaming year. At least for all things Kingdom Hearts!

My honest impression of Xion is that she seems very resigned, confused, and really doesn't want to be around ORG13. Like she's tired of being around them already. Quite different from my first impression of her. At that time, I considered her a creep. Now? I just think she's a "lost soul" type. Poor girl.

No comments: