Sunday, September 14, 2008

Look at all these Roac--I mean Rumors

So, it looks like there WILL be a NA release of the Chain of Memories remake. It's still considered a rumor, but KH Insider has always believed it to be true. Yea, they never stop believing. Good for them. As for the, I'll believe it when I see it.

Here's an article about it that I picked up from Kingdom Hearts Network:

http://www.n4g.com/ps2/News-197823.aspx

For $29.99? Yea, that certainly is a gift. Looks like SE would be taking a page from Atlus seeing that Person 3: FES was the same cost. Fitting that it'd be out during the Holiday Season.

I guess it's true. Why wouldn't it be? A lot of fans, myself included have never played Chain of Memories. Still, I'll believe it when I see it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for leaving your comment and info on the catbox...nice of you to care enough to do that. It's very much appreciated. Nice blog...btw. =)

So, what IS in a heart? said...

No problem! And thanks! I need to update it a bit more. :D