Friday, September 19, 2008

OH MY!

Just found out from KH Insider. I'll just quote them:

"It's official guys! No longer is it a rumor, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories has been announced for a North American release on the PS2, coming out December 2nd, 2008 at a retail price of $29.99! An official English site has been launched as well, but there is currently no content on it."


Wow...so, I guess the people at KH Insider simply clapped their hands enough and their wish came true. Good for them. :) I tend to be a bit more on the skeptical side when it comes to video game rumors. Still, it's great to hear and the cost is a GIFT in its own right. Like I said before, it's very much like Persona: FES, and also a very smart move.

Now I don't have to worry about relying on Youtube, but I do remember where I left off(Basement Floor 7). I'll probably just make new posts since the translation might be different/changed.

Exampe: Japanese Axel says, "See you, Elder." Or something like that.

I bet the NA version will say, "See you later, alligator." Oi. I hope not.

No comments: