Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Axel Day!

Yay! It's Axel day. It's business as usual in the fandom, but it looks like most of the fandom nonsense will be on 8/13 for reasons that should be obvious. I won't do "headspace" Axel today, but I will have an Axel/Demyx pairing "headspace" list tomorrow for 8/9. I wonder what the Demyx wing of the fandom will be doing tomorrow.

I should have done the Axel/Demyx manifesto for tomorrow, but NOOO. Then again, another Axel/Demyx day springs up on 9/8(except it's Demyx/Axel), so I have like a month to put it off do. Will have to see as usual.

I'll be doing "headspace" for Axel/Roxas too, and then, of course Axel/Demyx/Roxas. I wonder what day that threesome would fall on.

Axel is 8, Demyx is 9, so 8 + 9 is 17. Now, if you break down 17, then 1 + 7=8. Huurrr...Actually....August 22 might work best. Think about it. 8/9 and add 13 to nine and you get 8/22. So, that day could easily be Axel/Demyx/Roxas day. Or August 30th. 17 + 13=30. So, 8/30 could work too. I dunno, because there's a lot of combos with that threesome. Observe:

Axel/Demyx/Roxas
Axel/Roxas/Demyx (could still be 8/22)
Roxas/Axel/Demyx (Huurrrr...Rad)
Roxas/Demyx/Axel
Demyx/Axel/Roxas
Demyx/Roxas/Axel


Or better yet, just not worry about it. EEsh. Numerology is nice and all, but it takes too much effort to come with with a "day" for a pairing that causes various reactions in the fandom.

No comments: