Friday, May 4, 2007

Oh noes!

Thanks to getting sidetracked(My sister's college graduation), I missed May 4th! Since 4-5 tend to be very eventful days, I tend to do that every once in awhile. Especially this year since my sister graduated with high honors and that can't be ignored(I didn't go to her actual graduation, but I spent a TON of time baking stuff for her as a gift basket). Not that it was the only reason. I just got sidetracked.

What I wanted to post about was just a basic KH question. In the "Another Report" interviews, Nomura claimed that if a Nobody's Heart ever got released, then the Nobody would return to that Heart when they "faded". If it weren't released, then the Nobody ends up "in darkness". How can one tell whose Heart got released? We know that Roxas and Namine are different cases, but what about the rest of them? The Novels seem to claim that Axel "returned to his Original", and he faded into light(he HAS to, he's a Fire), but he wasn't the only one that did. Demyx also faded into light(don't blab to me about water because water CAN be dark!) In fact, I think Axel and Demyx were the only two who FADED INTO LIGHT. So, it's possible that these were the only two with "released hearts".

I don't think it's wishful thinking, I'm just wondering. Course I'd hate to find out that only Axel did. That would suck donkey balls because it'd be depressing to see Demyx end up with the "Blah Brigade"(I'll explain soon enough).

Oh, it still says May 4th. I guess I didn't miss a day after all. Seems that Blogger goes by Pacific Times. Whew.

No comments: