Thursday, May 3, 2007

Conceptual what now?

I got a little curious about TheWertle's pictures of the Xemnas/Final Boss concepts and uh...uh...what the hell do you say to these? I have to link the pics this time because they are HUUUGE.

1. Xemnas Conceptual Fight.

I think the banners surrounding them are pretty(yes, I notice these things), but everything else is just hideous. I know that Xemnas isn't around to win beauty pagents, but he looks like a double edged can opener with purple leggings. The weapons are pretty too, so that's a plus. It's just that "weapon" isn't exactly original for a name.

2. So this was supposed to be a Final Boss? What the Christ? His name is "King" (I guess the creators had to make sure you knew it was a "King" in case you thought the crown was from Burger King). All I know is that it looks like Godzilla with four legs embedded with skyscapers. No wonder it was just "conceptual". I think the only way to fight that thing would be with airplanes or something airborne. Good grief. One hell of a Nobody, that's for sure. I guess his Heartless must be King Kong. The fire in the background is nice. I guess it's Axel's pet. Harhar.

No comments: