Thursday, April 12, 2007

Close to the end of Sora's story, and boy is it looong...

Just as a reminder, the vids linked come from kh-vids.net(linked to the side).

Axel vs. Marluxia

1. "Even if we forget each other, we'll stay in this together." I always wondered what would happen if the Three Disney Musketeers ended up seperate and forgetting each other. I guess they mean that even if they themselves forget, it wouldn't change what happened before they lost their memories of each other. Hurrr.

2. I certainly didn't expect to see a fight between Axel and Marluxia. I know whoever reads this must have thought I did based on the title link, but I was thinking in terms of a verbal confrontation. A very pleasant surprise. Sadly, I'm pretty sure Marluxia would have obliterated Axel. He's Lord of Oblivion for a reason.

3. Oh no. Not the "you cannot defeat me" line. That's been used in ninety percent of all RPGs in existance. As for everything else, I'm simply too gobsmacked to say much of anything other than "nice", except that I miss the part where Axel was the one who claimed that he would kill Namine to get at Marluxia(Or "run through her"). Something like that.

4. Of course it's worth it to save Sora's "hide", he's the only one who could beat Marluxia. I know that Axel does NOT want Sora and Roxas to meet, not at this point, but he doesn't want Sora to die either. Like I said, someone's got to beat Marluxia, and Riku has problems of his own. Axel got everything he wanted, so it's all good-for him.

5. Whoa. Leave it to Marluxia to have one of the most dramatic(and pretty) deaths ever.

6. Eheheh. Jiminy. I can't imagine Kingdom Hearts without him. It's almost like he has a cable plugged into the right answers. At least a lot of the times he does.



OHHH! Pinky swear! Now that's something I haven't seen since High School Band! How adorable!

7. Sora looking at that charm reminded me of the scene where he was given that charm. Like a fat puffalump, I teared up right there. One of the most touching scenes EVER!

Axel Second Battle

Good Lord! Axel is the devil himself in this fight! And the spell towards the end was a thing of beauty! I'm going to assume that was Sora's rather than Axel's though. Fire with fire? Never made much sense though. Still, lovely spell.

Marluxia first battle.

What a tedious disapointment. I could have had a V8.

Second Marluxia fight.

Better, prettier, and probably harder.

Marluxia battle number THREE!!!

Oh! This one is a glorious epic of a battle. The blue background mixes beautifully with everything else! The angel is a known cliche, but it also looks like a combination of an angel and the grim reaper. An interesting take of a being that is used constantly in RPGs. Anyway, this battle is what graphics, sigs, and icons are made of!

Ending doot...doot...doot

Short and to the point. Looks like the people at Youtube aren't too pleased. I think it's best to say that the promise was made for both Sora and Roxas. There. All better now?

The credits are up, but I think it's best to hold off that and the Epilogue until "Reverse Rebirth" has been viewed.

No comments: