Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The 13th Floor

I could have sworn that there was movie called "the 13th floor".

Anyway, Floor 13.

1. Wow. Poor Namine. Looks like she's having a heart attack. She wants so much to have Sora for herself, but she knows it's wrong to mess with his memories.

2. The Replica is a psychopath, but I guess that's all he could be considering who made him. It's interesting to see how Namine has power over him. That's something I never expected. I would guess that it comes from her own connection with Kairi. Or the Replica's inadverdant connection with Sora himself. Maybe both since she was born out of Kairi's heart and Sora's body/soul.

3. Quite a kick there, Larxene. That might explain the kicky boots.

4. That "toy" had thoughts and feelings of his own. Even if memories were implanted, he was still a seperate entity. Kind of like an android. To see him tossed like that by anyone is just terrible to witness. Or maybe I'm just too sensitive.

5. I was under the impression that Namine only had the power to manipulate SORA'S memories, not anyone else's. If she had the power to mess with other people's memories, then that would be a pretty scary thought.

6. Yup, Axel used Namine. In this case, Larxene is right. She certainly seemed none too pleased. People say that it's because she liked Axel, but I say it's because she's arrogant and saw him as nothing more than a loyal dog, especially after he killed Vexen. Axel owed her no loyalty as both she and Marluxia were traitors to begin with. I am also almost positive that they would have betrayed Axel too.

7. My respect for Larxene went way down when she hit Namine. Not that I was surprised, but Namine is no warrior. Hitting her is like kicking a puppy. Got to hand to Namine though, she stood up to Larxene. Still, that doesn't make Larxene's behavior any less disgusting.

8. Sora, ever the optimist. He's nearly always forgiving, and that's a damned hard thing to be. I think his forgiving nature is part of what makes his heart so strong. Not to say that he would let people walk all over him, but he knows how to just let things go, which is something a lot of real life people can't manage to do.

Riku Replica fight NUMBER THREEEEEEEEE!

This particular fight is not as tedious as the other two were. Looked hard too.


Larxene second battle


No doubt Deathspank considered her tough as nails. Fast, furious, and probably had some devastating attacks were it not for her cards being "broken."

And now, screenshot captions:



"I'm....having...chest...pains..."

Yea, I know, not very original, but it was all I could think of. Hey, it could be worse. Could be something like: "Sora, you make me feel like I have a heart."




"I want it painted black..."

How interesting to see Larxene fade into complete darkness. Her element is always light(lightning). I guess it goes to show you that she was simply one of the more...unpleasant members of the Organization.

The next videos Deathspank has are LOOOONG. The final COM scene is about 20 minutes. Whew. That can wait until tomorrow.

No comments: