Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Chapter Ten

HUUR! Luxord's Number.

1. Trust Axel? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Yea, right.

2. Seems Larxene has some sarcasm too. Not much of a surprise.

3. Vexen is surprisingly emotional. I knew that he had a bit of a temper, but I expected him to be mostly cold. Oh well. Ice burns too.

4. HAH! Marluxia! He puts the fear of god in Vexen! Love those pretty petals, btw. That being said, it looks like I was right when I mentioned in the past that Marluxia is savagely cruel. I mean, it's not obvious, but you can see it in the way he treats Namine. He seems to take pleasure in mocking her. Still like him a lot though.

5. Ah, Jiminy! He's such an understanding character. I never really noticed him until now. He's really good at saying the right things at the right times. At least most of the time.

Not much now since the higher floors still haven't been posted, but I know that later battles/scenes have been. Still, I want to be as linear as possible with this.

In closing:



"Shut up, or your ass is wheat!"

No comments: