Monday, April 2, 2007

April Fool's Joke/General KH Blahs

So, Xaldin of kh-vids.net fame decided to post an interview that looked very convincing. Needless to say, a lot of people, myself included fell for it. When it ended up being an April Fool's Joke, I was actually suprised(which is something I never am thanks to being jaded all the time). That was cruel, but beautifully played.

As for whether or not FM2 will be coming to the US, I honestly don't know, and I don't think anyone else does either. I'm not expecting it to, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if it did, and even moreso if it came out in September. If it came out in that month, then the game would be free for me since it's my Birthday Month(and Demyx month too. HURR.) So, yea, I'd get it, but only as a gift.

Speaking of ORG13 months, April is "Vexen" month. I'd link to the battles of him, but I want to get past chapter 10 first. I'm trying to be as linear in my current commentary as possible. I have not looked at anything KH2:FM related, but I'm aware of how Demyx has appearently been marginalized, and that absolutely horrifies me, and no, it doesn't surprise me either. Yea, he's popular, but I guess popularity contests only matter if you're Axel, Roxas, or Maleficent. Worse yet, if it's Zexion. I'd get into it more, but since I'm trying to be linear, I'm still not supposed to, er, "know" about it.

I have some "Top Tens" for Kingdom Hearts planned. I haven't done any of those in ages. Watching some of the older Kingdom Hearts battles reminded me of some "lists" that I've been thinking of for awhile.




No comments: