Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Floor 11

Here be floor eleven from the usual suspects.

1. The way "Vexen" is pronounced in Japanese sounds like "Vixen!" AHAHA! I'm telling you, Vexen could easily have been female.

2. One good thing about Vexen is that his shield is pretty. Nice colors. Yea, I notice these things.



TEE! HEEE! Everything is just playing right into Axel's gloved hands. What can one say about that? Axel always comes out on top and never loses control. HEE! At least I've always believed that.

Vexen Battle

Sounds like he's having way too much fun. Mad scientist indeeed. This is the first time I've done this, but I just had to:



Oh glorious! That's just beautiful Vexen's fairly predictable, but that is a gorgeous spell. Ice is generally beautiful though. Too bad one of my least favorite Org members has the element. Oh well. One thing's for sure, Vexen is not non-violent, that's for sure. Course there can only be one Demyx.

I can't wait for the famous COM scene. Should be coming up soon. I still have plans for that one.

No comments: