Saturday, April 14, 2007

Axel/Roxas novel

I first saw at the Kingdom Hearts Livejournal communities, but never gave it a second look.

Someone named Mandachan kindly translated three pages of the Axel/Roxas novel. Since I don't consider Axel/Roxas much without Demyx(I actually have a weird take on all that. I'll get to it later)., I don't care as much as others. Still, it's worth a look, and more will be coming soon.

I'm going to assume that those who this blog have read the novels, so I will say that it's rather odd that they caused Malifecent to come back. I'll just leave it at that since the translations aren't complete.

Marluxia final battle screenshots/graphics will be up soon. Since there's so many of them, I'll just use livejournal for them. Yes, his third form is that pretty!

No comments: