Sunday, April 1, 2007

Chapter 8/Riku Replica/Floor 9

Huur! Eight is Axel's number. Huuur!

1. Just going by that first scene, I can see where many people get Riku/Sora from. Riku(yes, I know it's actually the Replica) sounds like a jealous boyfriend.

2. It's nice to have Jiminy around. He's generally a pretty good voice of reason. I can't imagine what would have happened if the cricket weren't around. Sora isn't stupid, but he tends to rush in where wise men fear to tread.

This battle will be going on a Top list.

ONE OF THE MOST BOOOOORING BATTLES EVER!!! GAH! I fell sorry for Deathspank, unless he wasn't bored with the fight. The first Riku Replica battle is about as exciting as watching grass grow. Fighting a grandmother would be more entertaining. Three minutes and thirty-three seconds felt like three hours. Never thought I'd say that about a Kingdom Hearts fight.

Nine is Demyx's number. Huuur.

1. "You're always trying to worm your way into my Heart". That's a far cry from someone who claimed that Kairi was the only one Sora really cared about.

2. Good grief, I actually thought Axel was going to hit Namine. Don't know why. He's not that harsh. She doesn't respond that well to him at first. Not that I blame her. "Nobodies can't be Somebodies"? I didn't catch that before. I guess Axel figures that once you become a Nobody, you can never get your old life back. As in, you'll always be a "Nobody". At least that's how I see it so far. It could also be his way of saying that no matter what she does with Sora's memories, she will never be the "Kairi".

The second Repliku battle isn't as tedious. Shorter, but it seemed harder too.


That's it for today. I'm sure chapter ten will be around soon. I'm waiting for certain Vexen scenes because I have some graphics plans for those. HEEE!