Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who will eat ice-cream with me?



Yanno, I don't recall posting the recipe for Sea Salt Ice cream, so here it is:

Sea Salt Ice Cream

Or, at least, ONE of the recipes. I'm sure there are others out there. Here's the modded version(this person used peppermint, splenda, and cool whip instead of vanilla, sugar, and heavy cream):

Peppermint Sea Salt Ice Cream

Both recipes are quite good. I know the first one is fairly popular at food.com!

I could have sworn I posted something like this about 100 years ago...

What possessed me to post this? Sometime this decade, I'll be catching up to the rest of the fandom. If I find that I can't get past Vexen, then I'll just use a Let's Play or something, and then start on 358/2.

Despite Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Tales of the Abyss, RE:COM and 358/2 have been "skulking around", so to speak.

No comments: