Monday, September 28, 2009

Hooray!

Wasn't it supposed to come out on the 29th? Oh well, I'm not complaining. I'll be getting it a little later since I used the slow shipping option.

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days $33.99 1 $33.99

Shipped via USPS

Tracking number:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $33.99
Shipping and handling: $4.49

Super Saver Discount: $-4.49

Pre-order Guarantee: $0.00

Promotion Applied: $-5.00

Total: $28.99

Paid by $$$: $3.99

Paid by Gift Certificate: $25.00

-----

I saw maybe one commercial for it, and it reminded me of Chain of Memories. LOL! Go figure.

No comments: