Sunday, May 17, 2009

From Kh-Vids.net

"Its official guys! Fifteen (15) more days till the release of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days in Japan"

Given the date of the post(May 15), I'd say it's about 13 days now. At least for Japan. Hmm...That's a Saturday here in NA. Most releases are TUESDAYS, but then again, NA isn't Japan. So, around that time, I expect to see a TON of commentary from "The Big Three". There already is for character profiles, but it's mostly just stating that the 358/2 site has profiles. It's a beautifully made site, but it's in Japanese.

So, it's 13 days. Hah. Roxas day!

Heartstation.org has many new translations/items now. I should have looked sooner! LOL!

I still have a lot "To do" with this little bloggy, but as usual, the list will just get bigger as I tend to be a bit on the slow side. Oh well, better late than never. I haven't forgotten about the Chain of Memories: RE or anything else for that matter, but I've always been slow and that won't ever change no matter what Blog/Site I've got.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be looking much at the 358/2 videos that are sure to pop up. I just want to "see for myself" what really happens, who Xion actually is, and what's going on overall. Same with Birth By Sleep. Not much info is out about that right now. I'm sure that'll change soon enough.

No comments: