Sunday, May 31, 2009

358/2 is out, I'm sure

Looks like Japan got it release. I bet there's an EXPLOSION PILL of news about 358/2. Hearstation.org has been talking about gameplay so far. Honestly, I haven't looked because I want to see everything for myself. This isn't new to me, but it's not too common that I do this. Just that with this one, I just want to know for myself. The commercials are great, but I haven't really looked beyond that other than screenshots. I guess I just don't want my "TO-Do" list to be more full than it already is. Some of it has been around for quite awhile. It all seems like yesterday, but this Blog is over two years old now. I feel like it's new---brand new. I never realized how long What's in a Heart has actually been around. I never paid attention to the time.

Feels like yesterday. I guess it's because there's always new news, new fandom happenings, new ideas, graphics, TO DO, etc. I simply never thought of this Blog's age. Whatever. I don't think it matters.

Those of you who already have 358/2, I hope you enjoy it. There's no doubt I will. I'm still behind on everything, but I've always been slow. Things will get done, but they'll be done slowly, especially since Kingdom Hearts never seems to get old, and given its success, I don't think it ever will. I can see it having at least six sequels before it finally ends. Lol!

I wonder when Birth By Sleep will get more attention. Looks like that one went by the wayside for a bit. I'm sure it's temporary though.

No comments: