Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just a little tid bit from

the interview I stole from KH Insider.

---Axel yells at Xion, "I'll bring you back no matter how many times it takes", but why does the word "you" refer to multiple people?

Nomura: That's still a secret as well. But Axel's determination here of "bring you back no matter how many times it takes" is connected to when he said he would bring Roxas back in Kingdom Hearts II.


The only thing I could think here was "buh?" Don't tell me Xion is a friend of Axel's? That would be one hell of a joke and talk about a slap in the face if she were. I mean, didn't Axel say that Roxas was the only one he liked? Unless, of course, the Japanese version REALLY DID have him say something different("I really liked the kid") or something like that. I've been wondering that for the past two years. Yea, I know, I know.

It's just that I'm still not sure. Oh, yes, there is always Youtube or Google.

Whatever the case, no one could possibly be sure until 358/2 comes out.

No comments: