Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More on Pigs Flying

So, Tomogirl of kh-n.com decided to weigh in on this. She took a little longer to say anything and I can't can't say I blame her. Now here is what she says about "With the Will:

"WtW is very verrry reliable when it comes to voice acting connections.
You have my own word on that. They have strong connections especially
with Jeff Nimoy, who
is a VA himself, and a major power play in running the English dub of
Digimon. In fact, he has posted on WtW's forum a few times too in the
past from what I can recall.
"

Uh huh. She is right about the grains of salt though. Just that knowing how excitable certain parts of the fandom can be, I'm willing to bet that it's enough salt to fill entire oceans. As for me, I'd LOVE to think it's true. Still, my salt's enough to fill a shaker and that's about it for now.

As for E3, all I could find was stuff on Final Fantasy 13. Then again, I haven't been looking too much since quite frankly, the weekend's been little more than a blur, and so has Monday.


No comments: