Saturday, July 12, 2008

Looks like Pigs may be sprouting wings...

Unlike previous rumors, KHInsider actually believes this one to be true. However, it is still a rumor, and should be treated as one. As usual, KHInsider.com keeps you updated on incoming Kingdom Hearts info the fastest! =) Make sure to comment and join in on our community discussion!

My comment?

The cynic in me says that it's a cruel rumor. The idealist in me says that it's very possible and I will be pleased. But, to be safe, I'm not getting my hopes up nor will I wallow in despair.

If it comes to NA, then of course I will be very happy and won't have to rely on Youtube this time around. If not, then that wouldn't surprise me at all. According to KH Insider, it's all over the web. Now THAT doesn't surprise me.

No comments: