Sunday, April 6, 2008

Reverse Rebirth Basement 5, 4,

You can just tell that Larxene ADORES tormenting Namine.

Poor Namine, she looks like a wet puppy left out in the rain. Not that I blame her. You can also tell that she's no fan of Larxene's. Yea, big wonder why.

Sure, if's "deplorable"...as long as SOMEONE else is doing it/orchestrating it. Even then, neither of them take Axel very seriously at all. When they say "Our Leader", I'm assuming that they mean Marluxia, right? Because I don't see why they wouldn't want Xemnas to have Sora. Oh, wait. They know that Marluxia is up to, so they figure that if Xemnas can't have Sora, then Marluxia certainly shouldn't either, and who better to stop Sora (and ultimately Marluxia) then through Riku. Hurrr. Or, rather, the Replica. Either one is probably fine with them.

Sheesh, I'm not reading very carefully because they DON'T want to destroy Sora. Not out of any "good intent", of course, but rather since he's already "subverted", then they figure that he's useless to them and useful to Marluxia, so throw a "monkey wrench" at his plans. Hmmm...I think they either act too quickly or too slowly. They KNOW that Axel can't be trusted, but then they just think that he's some kind of joke, even though they KNOW that he killed Vexen, and they had to have been aware that Axel is no ally. I guess it's "dramatic irony". Or, rather, it's HUBRIS. Now, that wouldn't surprise me one bit since Zexion is practically the poster child for Malignant Cerebral Narcissism.

It's been too long. Last time I saw this on YouTube, it was the GBA version, "Skies of Memory" and even then, I was too busy thinking of what Axel did to Vexen, so, I'm kind of doing some mental gymnastics here.

5,4...

Yes, this is a ROCKET LAUNCH! HEE!

No comments: