Saturday, November 24, 2007

Huh...

I never did mention what I was thankful for in the Kingdom Hearts fandom. I was too busy stuffing my face and playing Romancing Saga.

All I can say is that I'm thankful for the roller coaster that is this fandom, my overall feelings for the game itself(also an emotional roller coaster), and well, just thankful that Kingdom Hearts is so "flexible" about what goes on in the fandom(you can get away with just about anything good or bad). Of course, I'm thankful for the battles(which are mostly awesome), Organization 13(namely Axel/Demyx/Roxas), some touching scenes, Riku/Sora/Kairi, and never having to see any of the Disney films since you can get a good idea of what the movies were like from the scenes/journal, especially in 2.

So, there you go. That's my thanks to Kingdom Hearts and the fandom at large(and it is still a large fandom that will only get bigger over time).

No comments: