Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Oh dear

Missed another day. I R getting lazy, but it's not like I intend to make a habit of it.

Anyway, kh-vids.net has some news that I thought proved interesting(they in turn got it from kh-2.net), or at least would have if it already weren't old news to some people.

With this new KH game, I'm willing to bet that it'll be on a handheld of some kind. I'm hoping for the PSP since it has plenty of great games on it as it is and seems to remain ahead of any other handhelds.

"Nomura: That's right. My own feelings are that I would like to give Sora a break from large adventures for a little while. So I'm thinking of making the next game's story focus on other characters."

He said SORA, but never mentioned Riku or Kairi, but even they(well, sort of in Kairi's case) had moments in the sun. Some speculate that it could be Axel/Roxas(yea, they wish) because there was one year between COM and Sora's awakening. Could be the Knights.

"Nomura: Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there's the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game."

Uh-huh. Looks like I had the right idea. Riku vs. Roxas expanded. Figures as such a fight couldn't have been initiated overnight.

Beyond that is game system talk. I still say PSP, but COM WAS on the GBA, so who really knows? Except that the PSP came out after that. Heh. I guess I'm just hoping it's the PSP.

No comments: