Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jesus Christ!

So, KhInsider tends to have a "theory of the week". I didn't know a Kingdom Hearts message board could be full of that. Not the first time I've been wrong. Course given how well-thought out many KH theories tend to be, I can see why there is a "theory of the week" over at such a large site.

This was the chosen one.

I can see why. Just wow.

Once again, I have yet to see "Sunset Horizons", so I don't know what to say about those. However, I do get tired of the constant attempts to connect Axel and Riku. The only connection I can see is really just a parallel. Both of them have best friends. Yay. Course once I finally got the COM timeline right, I figured that Axel see Sora/Riku at Castle Oblivion. He likes what he sees and wants a friendship like that for himself, preferably with the newbie Roxas. Axel always struck me as someone so desperate for such a friendship(Demyx just won't put out, damnit!), that he basically created because he is AXEL AND HE RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!11113131q1w!

Quite naturally, he got what he wanted. Roxas proved to be an easy catch. In my headspace, Demyx was the hard catch, but Roxas was hard too, just not as hard.

Now if only Demyx were capitalized on in KH, but NOOOOOO. Pfft.

No comments: