Saturday, April 28, 2007

Reverse/Rebirth Subbbed! Yay!

Thanks to TheWertle, Kh-vids.net now has the subbed versions of the first few Reverse/Rebirth scenes!

Hello Intro!

1. Didn't Riku already embrace the darkness? I don't think he liked the results very much!

2. I don't think anyone would want to sleep in some grey clouded void. Anything with half a brain would have agreed that the idea would be boooring.

Basement 12

1. I cannot believe "Ansem"'s nerve. Did he really expect Riku to just say, "HUUR! Yea, the Darkness sucked, but I'll give in! HAR"! Jesus.

2. "A weakling like you couldn't defeat Sora!" Obviously DiZ Ansem hasn't played the first Kingdom Hearts. Possessed Riku was a PAINFUL BATTLE.

3. So, Mickey Mouse is now a ball of light in Riku's chest. He's one hell of a shapeshifter.

Basement 11

1. Awwww...Mickey Mouse and Riku are "connected". Sorry.

2. I always found it interesting when Zexion mentions the second guest being "similar to the Superior". It's easy to assume that "Ansem" is the one he's talking about, but I always thought he was referring to Riku. Yea, I actually thought that Riku was Xehanort's son for some odd reason. Still, Occam's Razor would dictate that it would be "Ansem", so that answer is probably the correct one. I mean, if Xehanort had any kids, wouldn't the other five have known about it?

3. So, it looks like Lexaeus is the one who leads the three. At least in this one scene. People often believed that Zexion did(Manga indicated that), but I guess not.

No comments: