Sunday, April 29, 2007

bla

A bit too distracted to get much of anything in terms of blog stuff done. Then again, that tends to happen on Sundays. At least I got most of the COM Graphics done. I'd do Zexion, but I don't like him, and I've never been a fan of Vexen's either. Still, since I love ice and his battles, I might consider doing him. As for Lex, I doubt I'd do any graphics for him. Axel can wait as there's a ton on him as it is.

I've also been thinking of posting a banner under the Blog title. Just adding more and more to the blog every single day.

Looks like the Ultimania has come out early, and if it hasn't, it will soon. Already large KH sites have been talking about it. I heard it has some character stuff on it. Maybe it'll have something about Demyx that's more than just "HUUUR! He's not important. HURRF DURF".

No comments: