Thursday, April 5, 2007

Bla Bla Bla

Yes, I know that Twilight Town and Floor 12(HUUUR! Larxene's number) are up, but I've been putting off seeing them today because as much as I want to, I'm also afraid of what will be shown. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED what happened, but I wonder if it will be just like the GBA version, or will it be different? How much of the "deed" (and, of course, Axel) will be see? How will it be handled. Will Square Enix/Disney play it safe(as I suspect) or not? I hope they don't. People have been complaining about the dialogue, however, because appearently the PS2 dialogue is different from the GBA version. I won't make any judgements until I see what's going on.


One thing I did catch is well...put it this way, fire might not usually beat water, but it sure beats ice. Mwhahhaaha....

And no, I haven't changed my mind about the graphics plan, but I'll be presenting my idea in multiple screenshots with captions first. Yea, I'm dragging it out, but so what? I DID say that this thing will be published EVERY DAY, didn't I? Mwhahaa...

That being said, I'm going to watch the first Vexen battle again. I really liked that fight. Never thought I'd be this interested in Vexen since he's one the nastier members of the ORG.

No comments: