Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Re: CHAIN OF MEMORIES

1. I have to be honest here. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention it now: there are VERY few Final Fantasy characters that I care about in Kingdom Hearts. Sora is talking with Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka while I'm just sitting around like "Oh okay. Fight Heartless now." Seems to be a common occurance in the fandom unless it's Leon, Cloud, and Sephiroth. Auron is fairly popular too, but not like those three.

2. Why hello there, giant ass Heartless. How do you do? Darkside, is it? Good. Now I am going to kick your BACKSIDE. Good-Bye.

3. The scene between Sora and Namine is, quite naturally, very touching. Poor Namine, she obviously wanted Sora for herself due to her lonliness, but she knew it was wrong to play with his memories the way she did. It's not entirely her fault given that she was held captive by Org13, but I don't blame her for feeling culpable. Ah! There's Kairi! Hello!

And so ends Destiny Islands. Next up: Castle of Oblivion and Reoccuring Riku Replica. Honestly, he sure is relentless!

No comments: