Friday, March 18, 2011

Ohhh

Next week will be the 3 year anniversary of this blog. Despite the obvious slowness in posting some character/gamecontent/widdling down the "to do list", this place is still going fairly strong. Honestly, I don't think the opportunity for content will ever end since the franchise is so strong and I've been "behind" anyway.

Let's see:

RE: Chain of Memories(You know what? If I can't get past Vexen, I'll just make commentary based on Youtube or something. Nah, if every one else can beat him, I'm sure I can too).

358/2--Haven't started yet because I want to beat Chain of Memories first.

Birth By Sleep--I don't even have this game yet.

Re:Coded--Same as above, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be too concerned about this one.

Really, this blog turned out differently than the description indicated, but that does tend to happen sometimes, and it doesn't really bother me much at all.

I'll probably have a different layout by/on the 25th though because the usual is getting a little old. LOl!

No comments: