Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Week

It'll be Halloween on Friday. I simply thought about Halloween Town. It's been around in nearly all KH games and looks a very popular place. Honestly, I've never cared much for it since I don't know anything about "A Nightmare Before Christmas", except that it was well animated and generally well received. I'd only go to that world if I absolutely HAD to. However, the full moon in that world is beautiful and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Saix favored that world. Course by that logic, he'd be favoring the Pirate world too. Lol!

One thing that made the Town stand out though was "Oingo Boingo" or "Oogie Boogie". Every single boss fight with him simply stood out from all the rest because it combined games with trying to kick his ass. In Chain of Memories, he was HARD AS HELL. Then again, all the bosses were in that game. Sheesh. He's not too difficult in the other KH games, but it's dangerous to underestimate anyone in the Kingdom Hearts world.

That's what came to mind today. Maybe I should look for some YouTube vidoes on the boss fights. It's been awhile since I've seen Oogie Boogie.

No comments: