Friday, August 27, 2010

Birth By Sleep

Before I say anything, I just found out that antifisis, a Demyx livejournal community was deleted and PURGED! I didn't even notice this! For a journal to be purged, it would need to have been deleted for 30 days. Yikes. How sad since that was such a large community. Sure, activity wasn't that great for quite some time, but to delete it? At least keep it as an "archive" place. I don't run the community, but still. A sad loss for Demyx fans, I'm sure. Don't know what you have until it's gone. Oh well.

Anyway, I've seen BBS videos on Youtube, but I haven't seen any. Nine days left until the release date and I still haven't read much about it. Avoiding spoilers. Oh yes! From what I've seen, it looks great! Not much of a shock there since the PSP is a powerful system.

No comments: