Monday, March 2, 2009

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

Asked on KH INsider.

I've already addressed some of this in old posts, but I have no problem repeating it. I don't think I had a "hardest part", unless you counted Xigbar, but I'd say that these three things would be the "hardest":

1. Demyx. Not only was he the first really difficult fight, there was some, er, sentimental reasons behind it too since he's obviously among my favorites. With him, it takes a lot of luck to beat him thanks to those water clones.

2. Space Paranoids. The MCP proved to be a challenge thanks to the shields and the damaging attacks, but there were some parts that were puzzling and a huge pain in the butt. I blocked out those memories.

3. Xigbar. I always said he was hell on earth and my opinion hasn't changed. Fighting him was the only time when I had to backtrack to level up, and then I had to make sure that I didn't get too close to him too often while he shot on poor Sora. Loads of fun.

4. Xaldin. Even though I did better against him than I thought, he will always have a special place in my heart for being difficult.

And that's really about it. Not even a top anything, but something I wanted to answer a little in depth here.

No comments: