Monday, December 1, 2008

So tomorrow is the big day!

The COM: RE is coming out tomorrow. There's sure to be a lot of posts all about it on Youtube and in the fandom in general. The "Big 3" sites have already mentioned it. As for me, well, I didn't pre-order it because I chose to pre-order Persona 4 first(first come, first serve sort of thing) and I knew that it wasn't a good idea to get both since it's the Holidays. Plus, with Persona 4 you GET MORE even if it is more expensive. So, really, Chain of Memories can wait.

Still, this IS a Kingdom Hearts blog, I love Kingdom Hearts, and RE: COM is not Coded, so of course I'll be getting it soon enough. Probably around Christmas since the best things in life are free. Har. Then again, I tend to change my mind sometimes too. Axel is just too enticing. He was glorious in COM even though he seemed rather neutered in the remake.

I'm sure Quinton Flynn will shine as usual. Axel is such a show stealer. EHehehe.

I just read on KHInsider that ALL three new Kingdom Hearts games will be featured at the 2009 Jump Festa. In other news, water is wet, there is STILL nothing new on Demyx, and COM:RE will be out tomorrow. JOY!

No comments: