Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chain of Memories remake preview! YAY!

Oh, I'm not saying anything about it because I already know what to expect since I've already seen most of the Japanese version. Speaking of which, I still haven't completed any commentary on it, but as mentioned in a far away previous post, I don't have to now. The only difference would be the voices and some of the translation, I'm sure, so it's really no big deal.

Once, I get the game though, I will obviously start on "thoughts" from the beginning while posting/re-linking stuff I've said in the past. Maybe my thoughts will be different, maybe not. But, it'll be fun to finally PLAY Chain of Memories instead of just watching it all on Youtube.

Sure, that place is a godsend, but it doesn't replace actually PLAYING the game.

In less than a month, COM will be out. I don't know if I'll pre-order or not. It's just a question of wait and see.

No comments: