Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sto--I mean Borrowed from KH Insider...

Fresh off the heels of Re:CoM's official announcement for North
American audiences, comes a bit of casting news. Quinton Flynn, who
voiced Axel in Kingdom Hearts II had this to say when asked if
Square-Enix has asked him to come back and re-voice Axel for Re:CoM.

QUOTE:

What's the opposite of no? ;)

Everyone should be very happy! That's all I can say.



------------------

Well, I certainly am. It's one of those "Need you ask" sort of questions. KH Insider says that it's extremely likely, and I'm inclined to agree. I decided to check IMDB to see who else is doing what, and these are the results:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445995/



Hmm...doesn't say anything about the rest of the COM Organization, but I guess it's only a matter of time before they're revealed.

And yes, I'm happy to see that Quinton Flynn is back to play Axel. He voices him very well.

No comments: