Saturday, July 26, 2008

To Do List and new info on BBS and 358/2

1. Top Five most glorious Battles--Re: COM/KH2
2. Axel/Demyx shipping manifesto (Might as well).
3. More could have been done with Demyx.
4. "Luxord could have done more." (Yea, and the same could be said for Demyx).
5. Xaldin banner (I'm not here to win any beauty pageants part pi).
6. KH Icons!
7. Axel/Demyx/Roxas and why the hell is this my "OT3"? And no, it's not because I'm "lazy".
8. Post "Meme/Survey" results
9. Five most touching Kingdom Hearts moments.
10. Five most PAINFUL Kingdom Hearts moments.
11. Xaldin Banner for Whenever. In fact, other Org banners. Sheesh.
12. Character reviews/ratings(this was one of the reasons why this blog is even here!!!!!)
13. Personality Disordered Organization 13
14. Kingdom Hearts Quotes (yea, I'm a sucker for quotes).

And now, New info for BBS and 358/2. I stole it from KHInsider. Ehheeh.



KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

  • A finisher attack technique called "Shock Lock System" appears.
  • Screenshots of Ven and Terra are shown, but there is no new dialogue.
  • Release date: TBA

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

  • Screenshot: Axel saying "How many times do I bring them back?"*
(Them? Apparently, he's referring to a single person rather than more than one, and it's stated by KHInsider that it's unknown who he's referring too. Come on, need you ask? It HAS to be Roxas. I guess he's either someone who gets into trouble a lot or he's left quite a few times before leaving permanently. Could be #14, but I guess it all depends on his expression once the screenshot is provided. I doubt he'd look pleased).

  • Screenshot: Namine saying "Surely she is unable to endure it."
(#14? Maybe. That's all I could think of).
  • The members of Organization XIII are assigned missions.
(Would go without saying. Ehehe).
  • Release date: 2008
(In Japan? Here? Or both? If it DOES come out this year in the US, then I will be very pleased).






No comments: