Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kingdom Hearts Insider Board Question

How much does Kingdom Hearts mean to you?

Enough to make an entire BLOG about it. Sure, I still have a list of things "to do", but I made an entire BLOG about it and I haven't done so for ANY OTHER GAME! I guess that's pretty telling right there. Ironic, considering that I resisted Kingdom Hearts for quite awhile. Curiosity finally got the best of me and here I am. I heard about KH2 and found that Auron would be in it, but I couldn't very well deal with that game without dealing with the original. Plus, I just kept hearing about Kingdom Hearts in general, and how it was "crack", and so I purchased a used copy, and yea, it IS crack, ESPECIALLY KH2. The fandom itself is a barrel of er, "interesting" too, and still quite divisive.

So, yea, that's what Kingdom Hearts means to me and from the looks of it, I'll be in it to the "bitter" end.

No comments: