Thursday, December 6, 2007

A small thing...

I'm just going to make a small list of Personality Disorders that I think each Organization member probably has. Since I'm lazy (that, and Romancing Saga is still calling me), I will just list what sort of personality disorder I think they might have, but leave individual explanations of why I think they have the particular personality disorder for later. How later? I haven't the foggiest, but I've always found personality disorders rather fascinating since I myself was diagnosed with one and hell no, you're not going to know which one.

By default, they'd all be some sort of psychopath/sociopath/Anti-Social because they all lack hearts(and this was mentioned before), so they have no conscience and I'm not sure about empathy. It's been said that their emotions are all "ruses" and actually feel nothing at all(much like psychopaths, who feel nothing, and are little more than calculating machines. At least most of them are). However, it obvious to me that some DO feel(Axel/Demyx/Roxas), but it wouldn't change the fact that they would still be sociopaths of some sort(sociopaths actually do have feelings, but only to a certain extent) since, well, they're in the Organization for a reason. However, their lack of Hearts might not create just sociopathy, but rather other forms of disordered personalities.

That being said, I AM NOT A DOCTOR, so don't take what I say as some sort of fact. This is for entertainment purposes only. So, here's the condensed list:

Xemnas--Charismatic Psychopath. The sort that leads cults over 3,000 foot cliffs and are said to be irresistible. Honestly, I can't see him as anything else.

Xigbar--Sadistic Personality of some sort. Oh, come on, you know he'd like inflicting pain on others.

Xaldin--Hard to say with him, but he'd be somewhere in Cluster A (the Eccentric). I tend to peg him as a Paranoid.

Vexen--Cerebral Narcissist. Possible Sadist thrown in for added fun.

Lexaeus--Honesty, it's hard to say with him since he seems the most stable of the bunch. However, I would say Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder.

Zexion--See Vexen, only throw in Psychopath for an added bonus.

Saix--Fascist Bully Boy. Or, rather both Sadistic(Saix can be unbelievably cruel) and OCD(he seems a little TOO orderly, so to speak).

Axel--Sadistic. Everyone knows that Axel can be a mean son of a bitch, and love it too.

Demyx--Some say that he's a Histronic. I actually think that he may be a Borderline as well as some sort of Narcissist. Have fun with that one.

Luxord---Another one that's hard to pin-point. I'd say a Con Artist type Anti-Social and leave it at that.

Marluxia--Somantic Narcissist.

Larxene--Sadistic. They don't call her "the Savage Nymph" for nothing.

Roxas--Hard to say with him, but Borderline could work, but I doubt it. He can be, however, quite vicious, so an Aggressive Sociopath of some sort could work.

No comments: