Monday, October 8, 2007

Heeee...cute

This is cute.

And sure, some of it is true, but I don't think all of it is. I ship Axel/Demyx, so I'm kind of biased, and Axel never has been and NEVER will be a hero--EVER. He doesn't even want to be one.

Demyx can do better than calling Axel a "traitor". "Smelly Prick" or "Jerk" would work really well though. And "loser"? Eheheheh....yea, Axel would want to believe that, but I can't see him calling Demyx that. "Stupid", or "Dumbass", but not "loser".

"I wish people would quit buying into it."

Sadly, it won't happen. Or maybe not so sad. Like I said, I Ship Axel/Demyx, so neeener. However, Demyx is often "twisted" in fandom, but I think it has to do with the fact that so little is seen of him onscreen, so it's easy for people to see him how they want to see him. Then again, screentime never stopped anyone from say, "emo" Roxas.

Anyway, yea Demyx is the more "paired" person in the Organization. I think the popularity level is a little something like this:

Axel/Demyx and Zexion/Demyx tend to be the most popular. Xigbar/Demyx is pretty close too. Then it's Roxas/Demyxm Luxord/Demyx, Saix/Demyx(aiiiieee!), Xemnas/Demyx, Marluxia/Demyx, and then everyone else. Sheeesh.

As for threesome, Axel/Roxas/Demyx is by far the most popular. Yay for me.

No comments: