Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And now, the "News" From kh-n.com

http://kh-n.com/forums/thread.php?threadid=49904:

"We won't see a proper Kingdom Hearts 3 for several years, but Square-Enix has three interim offshots to keep mouseketeers occupied: KH: Birth by Sleep for PSP, KH: Coded for mobile phones, and the unfortunately tilted KH: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS. Sleep serves as a prequel for the entire series, while Days centers on the mysterious Organization XIII and offers four-player co-op play."

I still don't give a rat's ass about coded. Despite preferring 358/2, I'll still probably end up with Birth by Sleep since the PSP is simply a better handheld with better games. I tend to look at the games, rather than the system itself. Isn't that what most people do? I thank YouTube. Then again, I can always bide my time and have it all. That tends to be a theme with me.

No comments: