Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lookie! Another meme/survey!

I haven't forgotten about posting the previous survey results, but it's mainly because there's no rush with it. I'll just do this one instead. It's a pairing survey, and I doubt I'll do anything beyond answer it.

"One True Pairing" Ship: Axel/Demyx.

"One True Threesome" Ship: Axel/Demyx/Roxas

"Canon" Ship: Sora/Kairi. I swear, they have some of the most touching moments in the game.

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Riku/Sora.

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork"-ship: Zexion/Demyx.

"You are one sick bastard" ship: See below.

"I'm one sick bastard" ship: Saix/Axel. Come on, you know this one would be fun and cruelty based. They weren't bitter enemies for nothing.

"I dabble a little" 'Ship: Axel/Kairi. Yes. He's meeeeeean, but she isn't a doormat. Yay!

"It's like a car crash" 'Ship: Xigbar/Xaldin, Xigbar/Luxord.

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" 'Ship: Axel/Roxas. I actually never have actively shipped these two. I have bunnies with them, but nothing beyond that. Unless you count MS Paints. It's always been rather "blah" with me and have yet to be impressed enough to consider this pairing beyond a "that's nice, dear" sort of thing.

"Makes no canon sense but why the hell not" 'Ship: Vexen/Saix

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" 'Ship: Zexion/Demyx. Axel/Roxas.

"When all is said and done" 'Ship: I never understood what the hell that's supposed to mean, but if it means despite knowing the canon, then it's Axel/Demyx.

"Guilty Pleasure" ship: Saix/Axel. I considered this pairing maybe a few months ago and it's all pre-Demyx/pre-Roxas. I mean, think about it. They've been around each other for YEARS, and both are/were cruel. So, my theory is that they were close for years, and their relationship fell apart right after Demyx arrived. They were bitter enemies by the time Roxas around. And no, it's not some angsty, "Waaa...he came and everything changed." Axel started getting possessive, and Saix beat the shit out of him. After that, Axel started getting "soft" in Saix's eyes(he became less tolerant of cruelty) and they broke apart permanently.

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" ship: Axel/Zexion. Just yikes.

Favorite "Older/Younger" ship: Axel/Demyx, Axel/Roxas

"My first, I could never abandon you" ship: Axel/Demyx

Favorite Devotionship: Sora/Riku

Favorite Never-met ship: None.

Favorite Abuseship: None

Favorite Rapeship: Bahahah. No.

Favorite "Awwww Genki!" ship: Fluff? I tend to like Axel/Roxas/Demyx fluff. So cute!

Favorite Pervyship: Xigbar/Luxord.

Favorite Dominance!Battle ship: Axel/Demyx, Axel/Roxas.

No comments: