Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HEEE! Fandom meme

I posted these questionaires on my Livejournal, but no one asked about Kingdom Hearts,but it was for the best because now I can continue to procrastinate on the actual "to-do" list. HEEE! Anyway, for those who are curious:

Pick a fandom you think I know and I'll fill the following questions out. If you would like me to fill the additional questions, say so:

1. The first character I fell in love with: Riku

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Demyx

3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Zexion

4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Xaldin

5. The character I would shag anytime: Axel

6. The character I’d want to be like: The Enigmatic Knight(had to put someone. Heh).

7. The character I’d slap: Steamboat Pete

8. A pairing that I love: Axel/Demyx

9. A pairing that I despise: Zexion/Demyx

10. Favorite character: Demyx

additional questions:

What are your five favorite things about your fandom? Many people just do what they please and don't take this all seriously, the crack is hilarious, theorizing is interesting, Axel/Demyx/Roxas, and If you look carefully, there's some great fanstuff.

What are your five least favorite things about your fandom? Bitchery, Some take what is canon and what isn't too seriously(this is Kingdom Hearts, not Masterpiece Theatre), Divisive(especially in the Demyx wing of the fandom), General Obnoxiousness, Kairi/Disney bashing, a lot of "bleagh" quality fanstuff, especially in fanfic.

Who are your five favorite characters? Axel, Demyx, Roxas, Sora, Riku. I actually have more than five, but these are the "Top Five".

Who are your five least favorite characters? Zexion, Vexen, Saix, Scar(intense, but repugnant), and Jafar.

What are your five favorite pairings? Axel/Demyx, Axel/Demyx/Roxas, Lexaeus/Zexion, Marluxia/Larxene, and Sora/Riku/Kairi. There's actually more, but this meme asked for five. Heh.

What are your five least favorite pairings? Zexion/Demyx, Marluxia/Vexen, Saix/Demyx, Axel/Larxene, and Riku/Mickey.

Which character are you most like? Scrooge Mcduck.

What is your deep, dark fandom secret? I began shipping Axel and Demyx when I saw videos on Youtube. I was well aware of Axel/Roxas at the time, but somehow, Axel/Demyx clicked. Sometimes I wonder if I would have Shipped them AFTER ACTUALLY PLAYING THROUGH THE GAME!!!!!!!!!1111 The thing is that even though Axel/Demyx is my OTP, I sometimes have my doubts. Not because of canon, what Axel said or didn't say, or even Axel's characterization, but because of Demyx himself. I can't help but think that it wasn't Axel who may or may not have disliked Demyx, but Demyx who disliked him first and foremost. You see how Axel is, right? He may be popular in the fandom, but I wouldn't be surprised if most people in the game disliked him before he disliked them. I'd say more, but this entry is long enough.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: